Dandelion is known as a backyard weed, so its healing properties are sort of underestimated. But, this plant has a long history of therapeutic use, and it is mostly known for its depurative effect on the liver, kidneys, and blood.
Here are some of the reasons why you should include dandelion greens in your daily diet:
- Robust nutritional profile
- Low in calories
- Abundant in iron
- Rich in calcium (10 percent of your daily value)
- Packed with antioxidants
- Good source of vitamin A
Carrots are one of the most popular and versatile veggies worldwide. Whether raw, juiced, or cooked, everyone has consumed them! If you aren`t fan of carrots, here are some of the reasons why you should be!
Protect eye health (beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin in carrots considerably boost eye health). Multiple studies have shown that beta carotene is essential for improving immunity, fighting free radical damage, protecting skin and eye health, and more.
- High source of beta-carotene (especially beta-carotene)
- Reduce risk for heart disease and stroke
- Protect against cancer
- Important for maintaining oral health (certain minerals in carrots can be antibacterial and help prevent cavities and tooth decay)
- Improve skin health
- Improve memory and protect against other types of cognitive decline
- Highly nutritious and cleansing thanks to their high fiber content
There are many different varieties of cucumber and they are available in abundance all year long. Their benefits range from keeping the skin toned to preventing acidity.
- Its high water content makes it naturally hydrating
- It treats skin ailments like psoriasis, eczema, and acne
- Protect the body from constipation and kidney stone
- Regulate blood pressure and contribute to the proper structure of connective tissues in the body
- Manage diabetes
How to Make Liver Tonic Recipe
- 2 hands of dandelion leaves
- 3 carrots
- 1 green cucumber
- ½ lemon (or grapefruit )
Juice all the ingredients! Simple as that!
Consume it right away, while it’s fresh and tasty. Prepare this juice every day and drink it on a daily basis, for 1-2 weeks.
Additional Benefits You Will Get
- This liver tonic is anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anticancer, anti-rheumatic, and decongestant
- This juice also cleanses the skin and improves its appearance
- Recommended for its alkalizing effects
- Beneficial for diabetics and people suffering from heart problems
- Helps the kidneys, by dissolving any kidney stones present
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels