Most people who are fond of snacks are becoming more health-conscious and are looking for heather snacking alternatives. If you are one of those people, it is very likely that you are eating too many vegetables. However, this simply doesn’t do the trick as it always feels like you miss something.
Have you ever considered hummus or guacamole? Although this combination seems unusual, I assure you that you will be hooked!
Check out the recipe below and you will definitely become addicted to ‘hummoli’.
- 1 cup of cooked and cooled (or jarred) organic chick peas
- ½ of an organic avocado
- A handful of organic cilantro
- Juice of one organic lemon
- 2 teaspoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
There are two ways of preparing this delicious dip. If you prefer a creamier consistency, you should simply blend all the ingredients. However, if you prefer more textured consistency, follow the instructions below:
- Put all the ingredients, except the cilantro, in a mixing bowl and mash them with a fork
- When done, stir in the cilantro
- Then, transfer the dip in a bowl, top it with cilantro and serve
The second variant adds texture to the dip and makes it more visually appealing. Regardless of which one you decide to prepare, you will definitely become addicted to it!