Gout is one of the most common forms of arthritis. It is manifested by debilitating pain and unpleasant symptoms which are difficult to deal with. One of the most symptoms include pain, heat, redness, and fragile joints.
This chronic disease is caused by accumulation of uric acid in the blood which is a result of excessive waste accumulated in the kidneys. After being dissolved in the blood, this waste crystallizes and gets stored in the joints.
Those who suffer from this condition are forced to take aspirin to get a relief, but this is only a temporal solution. Moreover, taking drugs for the rest of their life is definitely not an option!
The good news is that gout can be treated naturally, too. The remedy presented in this article uses common ingredients and it is simple-to-make. It is extremely effective in preventing and treating gout symptoms and it works even better than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup of tart cherry juice
- 1-2 tbsp of turmeric powder
- 2-3 tsp of powdered ginger
- Take the pineapple and remove its skin and stem. Although the stem is abundant in bromelain, you won`t need it for this recipe
- Put the fruit in the blender and process until smooth
- Add the tart cherry juice, turmeric, ginger, and honey
- Feel free to adjust the amounts of the ingredients to get the taste you prefer
- Pour the mixture into a glass container, cover, and refrigerate for 10 days
- Drink the remedy every day, for optimal results