Easy Homemade $1 Healing Tonic To Jumpstart Your Morning
The beginning of the year should be looked upon as a fresh start. It is the perfect time to incorporate some new healthy routines, exercise more regularly, and work to achieve your goals.
However, if you are anything like me, you are probably trying to figure out how to do this without spending a little fortune and draining the account. There is no need to worry and look on this as mission impossible, as there is a way to remain healthy on a budget. The $1 Healing Tonic presented in this article is the perfect example of this!
What is a $1 Healing Tonic?
Simply put, this is a mixture of four natural and potent ingredients which can be made anywhere and anytime. This tonic is the best way to start your day with, as it provides proper hydration and it eliminates the toxins that cause you to feel tired, weak, and foggy-brained.
How Does It Work?
As mentioned above, this $1 Healing Tonic comprises four ingredients. Take a look at the benefits of each of them below:
- Balances your lymph system
- Generates energy
- Hydrates your body and brain cells
- Improves your digestive health
- Lubricates skin and tissues
- Promotes weight loss by boosting your metabolism
- Removes toxins
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Balances your entire inner body system by maintaining a healthy alkaline pH level
- Breaks up mucus and cleanses your lymph nodes
- Creates an overall detoxification of the body
- Helps with weight loss
- It is a diuretic, which removes excess liquids from your body and reduces bloatedness
- Improves digestive health
- Kills harmful bacteria that make you feel weak and tired
- Promotes fat burning
FRESH LEMON JUICE
- Enhances enzyme function and stimulates your liver to flush out toxins
- Excellent source of potassium, which is good for brain, nerve and heart function
- Great source of antioxidants
- Helps fights the formation of free radicals (that can cause cancer)
- Reduces inflammation
- Rich in immunity-boosting vitamin C
- The pectin fiber in lemon helps fight hunger cravings
- Contains curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Fights infection
- Has antioxidant properties
- Helps soothe digestive problems such as indigestion and heartburn
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Purifies your blood
- Supports healthy bones, ligaments, and joints
How to Make the $1 Healing Tonic?
Put all ingredients in a shaker cup or glass and blend well. As simple as that!
Price of the Ingredients
15 ounces of filtered water: Cost: appx. $.04 ($.29 for 1 gallon (128 ounces) at fill station at major grocery stores)
1 organic lemon : Cost: $.67 ($3.99 for a bag of 6)
1 teaspoon organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar: Cost:$.03 ($2.92 for 16 fl ounces = 96 teaspoons)
¼ teaspoon ground turmeric: Cost: appx. $.07 ($3.79 for 2.38 ounces = 14.28 teaspoons = 57 ¼ teaspoon servings )
Total Cost: $0.81
This leaves us with $0.19 to spend. Feel free to supercharge and personalize the tonic with additional super-healthy ingredients, such as cayenne pepper, cinnamon, or raw local honey.