Many distinguished experts wrote about the healing properties of potato juice.
In fact, it is well known for its beneficial effects and it has been widely used for hundreds of years.
It is especially effective in treating some of the most serious diseases.
Health Benefits of Potato Juice
1. It works great against eczema and acne. It has the ability to cleanse the skin almost instantly.
2. It has the ability to flush out the uric acid from your body, which in turn makes it an effective remedy for gout.
3. It acts as a cheap detoxifying agent and it is effective in cleansing the liver and gallbladder. In addition, Japanese use it in the treatment of hepatitis, too.
4. It provides strong anti-inflammatory properties and it works well against arthritis and other forms of inflammatory disease pains, such as back pain and joint pain. Moreover, potato juice will improve the circulation to every area of the body.
5. It lowers cholesterol levels and it improves your overall health and well-being.
6. It has an alkalizing effect, which in turn makes it an effective preventive measure against cardiovascular disease and cancer.
7. Last but not least, potato juice is ideal for weight-watchers. Just take a cup of potato juice in the morning, before you eat or drink anything else, and one cup in the evening, 2-3 hours before bedtime. Feel free to mix it with some carrot juice or honey, as it doesn’t taste that great.
How to Prepare Potato Juice
Wash the potatoes thoroughly and remove any green parts of the skin. Put the potatoes in juice and process well. You will get a glass full of health in only one minute. In case you don’t have a juicer, simply grate the potatoes and strain them using a linen cloth. As mentioned above, you can mix it with some lemon, carrot or apple juice, in order to enrich its taste.